BENEFIT OPTIONS, LLC
BENEFIT OPTIONS, LLC
Employee Benefits Specialists
Our Employee Benefits Division is headed up by Christopher Durso.
Benefit Options promises to handle all due diligence matters with respect to Health & Welfare Benefits review and analysis.
Let us prove our worth and 21 years of experience to your Organization.
Employee expectations for healthcare coverage are extremely high and, unfortunately unrealistic. Healthcare costs continue to rise faster than most components of our economy, but the majority of employees expect coverage at only a small increase in cost. This is close to impossible for most companies today. Great care must be taken in managing the increasingly expensive process to maximize the benefit that companies and their employees receive for their healthcare dollars. There are no simple answers; however, Benefit Options can help.
It takes experience, expertise and vision to understand all the complexities of today’s healthcare system. You need a partner who can translate your corporate objectives and vision into a benefits program that will meet and exceed all your needs in terms of financials, human resource functions and providing a competitive employment package.
Benefit Options has developed the tools and skill set you need to help you:
• Control your costs
• Reduce your workload
• Educate and train your employees
Benefit Options offers broad consultative resources, hands on brokerage assistance and sophisticated solutions to complex problems.
Utilizing Benefit Options Services Could Prove Beneficial If Your Firm:
• Is a new business handling all service related issues and renewal quotes direct with the Carrier.
• Is an organization with considerable growth, or is merging or acquiring new companies.
• Has multiple locations.
• Has experienced substantial cost increases for employee benefit plans.
• Is paying hefty consulting fees.
• Wants to leverage voluntary benefits to create a comprehensive benefits program.
Key Areas of Concentration:
• Benefit Options offers a customized client self-service portal to communicate all benefits, health & wellness and HR related information via a customized Employer Intranet site.
• Please check out our Demo at www.bolc.benergy.com and use bolcemp as both the User ID & the Password.
• Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug coverage
• Client Intranet Portal setup
• Group Life and AD&D / Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation
• Group DBL, Short and Long-Term Disability
• Voluntary Programs
• Long-Term Care
• Individual Life
• Individual Disability & Business Overhead
• Mini-Medical Programs
• Consumer Driven Health Care Options
• FSA Analysis & Implementation
What Benefit Options Can Do for You:
• Utilize sophisticated health plan cost analytics and cost management tools to determine what’s driving health care costs and develop solutions that can result in improved health outcomes and reduced costs.
• Evaluate and monitor key health and welfare issues and provide updates to Human Resource executives on trends, compliance and technical issues, and to provide suggestions on how to ease the administrative burden associated with compliance.
• Provide solutions to increase employees’ and their dependents’ understanding and appreciation of their benefits, and to relieve day-to-day administration burdens.
• Consult with Third Party Administrators to better manage Prescription Drug costs through utilization management, clinical valuations and formulary/rebate modeling.
Why Benefit Options:
• 21 years of industry expertise.
• We provide solutions that help clients control costs, take work off their desk, and educate and train employees allowing them to become more strategic in approaching employee benefits issues.
• Our array of services ranges from day-to-day administration to sophisticated planning for long-term solutions.
• We constantly seek innovative ways to help clients stay competitive in their industry and increase employee satisfaction.
Christopher Durso Managing Director
Christopher Durso is Managing Director at Benefit Options, LLC. Mr. Durso has over twenty years of experience with small, middle-market, and national companies as a health & welfare broker/consultant. Some notable accounts Durso has worked with include, but are not limited to: the Federal Government, Westchester County, MTA, IBM, PEPSICO, NYNEX (Verizon). Prior to founding Benefit Options, Mr. Durso was a Vice President, Employee Benefits Practice at Willis, the third largest broker in the world. Prior to that, Mr. Durso was Sales Manager at Empire BlueCross BlueShield in New York City. Mr. Durso has additional experience working as Account Manager, National Accounts at a major Pharmacy Benefits Management corporation. He received a BS in Marketing & Management from Siena College and has taken Masters level classes at New York Medical College in Health Care Management Policy and Procedures.